Welcome Back!! We all have those dreams that we make in our heads about how we want to travel the world, ride elephants, drive fast cars, jump from planes but how many of us actually go out of our daily routines of getting up, going to school/work, getting home and sleeping to actually make those dreams a reality? Because at the end of the day a goal without a plan is just a wish. You need to make things happen for yourself in this world, nothing comes to people who sit around waiting for their moments to come to them…go out and grab them yourself. You only have one life, make the most of it. Say yes to opportunities, say yes to adventure….say yes to life!!
Shannon from Captivated By Fantasy tagged me in the Bucket List tag, where you share 10 things that are on your bucket list. 10 things you want to achieve in your life. 10 things you didn’t say “oh I wish I did that” but 10 things you said “yeah I did that and it was f***ing awesome”.
So what 10 things do I want to say yes to?
- I want to say yes to….working at Walt Disney Walt.
- I want to say yes to…to venturing to New Zealand and Australia.
- I want to say yes to…volunteering at Rays of Sunshine.
- I want to say yes to…getting married in Walt Disney World.
- I want to say yes to…owning a German Shepard.
- I want to say yes to…meeting all the F.R.I.E.N.D.S. cast (I met Matthew Perry in February of this year…1 down, 5 to go)
- I want to say yes to…meeting Shay Carl…and the rest of the Shaytards if the opportunity arises.
- I want to say yes to…being spontaneous and going to Disneyland Paris for a day.
- I want to say yes to…sleeping under the stars.
- I want to say yes to….LIFE!!!!
I’m only 18 years old but I know and understand how precious life is and how easily things can change. In October of 2015 my dad so very kindly gave me a kidney as for all my life I have been suffering with Chronic Kidney Disease and by October…it quickly turned to kidney failure meaning I needed a transplant. My dad not only gave me a gift of a working kidney but a gift of a second chance at life and I’m not going to let him down. I’m now going to go out there and chase my dreams and make everything on my never ending bucket list come true. So when I’m 80+ looking back on life…I smile because it happened, and I’m not upset because I regret not doing things I could have so easily done if I had just SAID YES!!
So there we have it, another blog post done and dusted. I hope you enjoyed it and if you did don’t be shy by saying yes to liking this post, it would mean the world.
What things do you want to say yes to? Leave them in the comments, I would love to hear them and maybe add some to my own bucket list.
And finally before I forget…I tag,
until next time…
twitter: @rachelcerys_xo | instagram: @rachelcerysbutcher
Check Out My Last Blog Post: